Tuesday 21 August 2012

Jack's Professional Photos

I'm sure many of you parent's are the same as my in the fact you can never have too many photos of your children. I've always got my camera with me, and like to capture as many images of Jack as I can as he will soon grow up. Already in his first 6months he has changed so much. With this in mind I decided I would take Jack for some professional prints. We had some Professional pictures taken in the hospital and also had some at Pixifoto in Mothercare when he was 2months old.

We went to a local photographer who offered a great deal.
I took Jack and immediately he took to the camera and was showing his beautiful smile. He's definately not camera shy. Yesterday I had an email saying our prints were ready to collect so thought I would share them with you. 








No comments:

Post a Comment